Winter Growth’s staff was always so cheerful and kind to Mom. They guided her into joining in the day’s activities and because of this she remained very attentive and stimulated. They always made Mom smile.
- March 02: Outing: Cashell Elementary
- March 03: Creative Jar Making
- March 10: Purim Celebration
- March 12: Art: St. Patty Pins
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- March 24: Manicures by Misty
- March 26: Classical Music by Bertram
- March 30: Asbury Yoga Outing
- March 31: Cooking: Taco Tuesday
- March 04: Outing Wilde Lake H S Musical “Guys& Dolls”
- March 10: Outing Miller Library
- March 12: WG’s Got Talent
- March 17: St Patrick’s Day Parade
- March 19: Art Club – Shamrock Door Hanger Décor
- March 24: Outing Garden Nursery
- March 25: Outing Atholton HS Musical “Hairspray”
- March 31: Outing Lake Elkhorn
Winter Growth is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of its transportation services on the basis of race, color, or national origin, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
If you believe you have been subjected to unequal treatment because of race, color, or national origin, then you have a right to file a formal complaint.
Complaints may be filed within one hundred-eighty (180) days following the date of the alleged discriminatory action. Requests for more information or complaints may be submitted to Human Resources by mail (18110 Prince Philip Drive, Olney, MD 20832), telephone (410-964-9616), or email.